Join healthcare policymakers, executives, entrepreneurs, scholars, and students across disciplines for a series of panel discussions and presentations addressing rural health disparities. The goal: identify ongoing solutions to our local and national rural health crisis.
PLENARY ADDRESSES BY
• Georgia Senator Dean Burke, Chief Medical Officer at Memorial Hospital and Manor
• James B. Langford, Georgia Prevention Project Executive Director
• Dr. Bruce Baird Struminger, Project ECHO Associate Director
• Georgia Representative Terry England, Chairman, Appropriations
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• National Rural Health Association
• Georgia Health Policy Center
• Georgia Hospital Association
• Georgia Medicaid
• Several regional hospitals & universities around the country
• The Opioid Epidemic and Addiction Treatment
• Current Rural Healthcare Legislation and Public Policy
• Impact of Technology on Rural Healthcare Delivery
• Economic Realities Facing Rural Providers
• A Look Inside the Operations of Rural Healthcare Facilities
View the full agenda here
Thanks to the generous support of the Healthcare Georgia Foundation, Stroudwater Associates, REACH Health and End the Surprise Insurance Gap this event is free and open to the public, but registration is requested.
Walker Room, Rusk Hall9:00AM - 4:30PMApril 21, 2017Athens, GA
Registration has closed. See you next year!